How are your Jubilee party plans shaping up? If you’re a bit stuck for ideas and materials, and looking for inspiration we’ve got a special pre-Jubilee competition for members. Our friends at RUCraft.com have offered us three crafting hampers – including a red, white and blue bunting kit – to embellish your celebrations on 3rd June.
To decorate your Jubilee table with a distinctly British handmade festive feel, all you need to do for a chance win your own craft hamper, is email us with Jubilee in the subject line and include your Make it and Mend it member name. Just follow the instructions below. Competition closing date is midnight, 23rd May… so get your entries in fast!
The prize includes
- 5 metres ribbon
- Handcrafted Roses
- 10 Glitter Sheets
- 12 Garden Party Mixed Shapes
- Storage Box with Embellishments
- 4 Printed Dress
- 5 Blank Cards & Envelopes
Competition is now closed
How to enter
- You need to be a Make it and mend it Member. It’s free to join – see the box on the right
- Send an email to email@example.com. Put Jubilee in the subject line. Include your member name in the body of the email. Include your name and your postal address – if you win we want to send your prize on the 24th May to give you time to design and make your table decorations.
- Closing date is midnight, May 23rd. 3 winning entries will be selected at random.
great newsletter… fantastic competitions… offers…
Join now – it’s FREE